Ph: (664) 972 9935
(664) 972 9940
Monday to Thursday
1:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M
Friday and Saturday
1:00 P.M - 12:00 P.M
At La Querencia we offer ideal spaces for your private event, a birthday party, a business meeting or any other celebration you’ll be able to enjoy the setting and excellent service that La Querencia guarantees.
We have capacity for events from 5 up to 50 people.
Our exclusive area has a capacity for 20 people and our terrace area is perfect for large groups and sunny days.
Our menus are varied and can be made for every occasion and every budget.
• Belgian endive filled with blue cheese and caramelized walnuts and fried parsley.
• Shrimp kabob wrapped in pork belly in rosemary twine with basil and Dijon mustard vinaigrette.
• Zucchini Carpaccio over ciabatta bread.
• Champagne Velvet Cliquet, Ponsardin Brut, Reims, France.
• Scallops with fresh anchovies, American sturgeon caviar in a light extra virgin olive oil vinaigrette, infused with habanero pepper, drops of lemon juice and ponzu with grilled yellow corn.
• SANTIAGO DE ROMA, Albarino, Rias Baixas 2006-Spain.
• Fresh cultivated abalone smoked in mesquite and rosemary with light pistachio oil vinaigrette and baby tomatoes in thyme.
• PRATELLO LIETI CONVERSARI, Benaco Bresciano 2006 Italy.
• Fresh tuna carpaccio, fresh scad graviax with avocado, cured lemon, fried garlic and 9 peppers oil crystallized with a brushstroke of achiote sauce.
• DUNAH Gewurstraminer Russian River Valley 2006, California. USA Pitaya fruit and basil granite.
• Duck Breast in two presentations: Duck taco and duck breast sealed in fresh cherry sauce with Chombard liquor reduction and sautéed baby vegetables.
• MELIS, Priorat 2005-Spain.
• Lamb T-Bone marinated in salt from the Vizcaino Biosphere smoked on the grill, fresh mint pesto with dried mushrooms risotto (morels, chantrelles, percini), goat cheese (Bucheron) in champagne reduction.
• ENCHANTED PATH McLaren Valley 2007, Australia.
• Veal wrapped in Parma prosciutto, fresh sage on the grill with a touch of Beurre Blanc sauce of dried peppers, rustic potatoes puree, black trufle and white trufle oil.
• CHATEU DE BEAUCASTEL, Chatenef du Pape 2005, France.
• Two chocolate cylinder with Cheese and orange brownie with expresso sauce.
• Variety of Cheeses.
• Brandy, Conde de Osborne, Brandy Solera, Gran Reserva Spain, Porto, Taylor, Fladgate 20 years, Tawny Porto, Portugal.
We offer a room with bar for social events. Visit La Querencia Campestre for your next event, the most private place. Km 19.5 on the Rosarito Highway. For more information call 01 52 664 972-9935 and 664 972-9940 or contact us at email@example.com